Malachi Cleaning Pty Ltd
|Posted on September 14, 2020 at 2:15 AM||comments (2671)|
- Cleaners should always wear puncture proof gloves and collect the needle.
- Cleaners should not touch sharps with their bare hands
- Hold the needle away from your body, make sure that you do not prick yourself
- Place the needle in the sharps container with the needle tick facing the bottom of the container ...
|Posted on May 11, 2020 at 10:30 PM||comments (3475)|
As the Australian Federal government has laid out a three-step plan to ease restrictions related to Covid -19 gyms and fitness centers are planning to reopen. It is highly recommended to gyms and fitness centers to hire professional cleaners to do a deep clean before opening their gyms for members.
What is a deep clean?
Deep cleaning Service is a cleaning service where trained cleaners disinfect all high touch surfaces in your gyms such as all gym equipment, t...Read Full Post »
|Posted on April 30, 2020 at 12:20 AM||comments (2062)|
5 Hidden Areas where you can find dust and dirt in Gyms & Fitness Centres.
If you are an owner of a gym/fitness centre, you should pay extra attention to 5 areas where the cleaners would have missed in their regular cleaning
Even though cleaners clean showers regularly in gyms, they may not do a detail a clean of showers as required in fitness centres. As a result, stains on tiles and grout will be eventually...Read Full Post »
|Posted on April 26, 2020 at 11:45 PM||comments (2650)|
Colour Coding System
Micro fiber cloths can be used to clean most surfaces. They can be used with or without chemicals and they do not shed lint. However, you should check whether the cleaners cleaning your business premises are using the correct color cloths in the correct areas
Please find below colour coding
Blue - General admin areas/Mirrors/Glass
...Read Full Post »
|Posted on April 1, 2020 at 7:05 PM||comments (6164)|
Good Hygiene practices in the workplace during the COVID-19 crisis
• Staff who can work from home should work from home.
• If any staff member is feeling ill, they should inform their supervisor/ manager and stay at home until they feel well.
• If you cough or sneeze, try to cough into your below.
Read Full Post »